It is one of the best decisions for 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics appearing or passed candidate undergo for Aircraft Maintenance Engineering course in India. Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) educates about the theoretical and conceptual knowledge about the maintenance, repair, rectification, test, and fixing of the issues of the aircraft. The safety and security of aircraft are the responsibilities in hands of the skilled AME. This course is pursuing by the Directorate-General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) approved institutes in India. DGCA is the regulatory body in India that deals with the safety and security of civil aviation. This course duration has 2 year’s academic sessions and 2 year’s practical training in the DGCA approved organizations. AME is an international license-based program that can perform its duties of certifying aircraft in the private and Government worldwide. There are some x-factors which make it one of the unique and trending programs in the aviation sector as well as attractive the youth towards itself which are as follows:
- Wide Career Opportunities: Aircraft Maintenance Engineering candidates have huge career opportunities in numerous sectors like national and international airlines, Maintenance, MRO organizations, Aircraft Manufacturing Companies, Aircraft Part Manufacturing Companies, etc. They perform a job with high responsibility and dignity.
- Huge Jobs in India: The development in Indian aviation is commendable which results in the high demand for AME engineers. 100 new airports are going to be constructed in the different states of India to increase the air connectivity that builds various new job opportunities for the candidate who is willing to open their wings in the aviation sector.
- Love to Explore: The license is internationally authorized so they are eligible to build their career in the aviation sector worldwide in the private and Govt. aviation sector. For the candidate who loves to explore the world, it is one of the best-suited careers for them.
- Mesmerizing Salary Package: The Aircraft Maintenance Engineering salary package is great which plays a key role in its popularity amongst the 12th PCM candidates. The average salary is around Rs 6 to 7 lakhs per annum in India. After being an experienced AME, the salary packages which be more than this. In abroad, the salary package is far different as they offer high salary packages as compared to India.
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Admission Process
The Aircraft Maintenance Engineering admission process in India should be followed by the student to get admission in one of the best DGCA, Govt. of India approved institutes to have a successful career in the aviation sector. The Aircraft Maintenance Engineering admission procedure is as follows:
- Appearing or passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/ 3-year engineering diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Aeronautical Engineering are eligible for the course.
- The form of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Common Entrance Examination (AME CEE) 2022 fill from the official website www.amecee.in.
- AME CEE admission counseling must be attended by the candidate who qualifies for this examination to confirm admission to one of the top Aircraft Maintenance Engineering institutes which are having 100% placement assistance and up to 100% scholarship based on their All India Rank (AIR) of AME CEE.